Required Administration Officer to Etihad Airways in UAE
To Apply for the job
Administration Officer (L&D)
Location: Abu Dhabi, AE
Manage the administration tasks in the Learning Management Systems, and associated applications for all employees through recommendation of best practices on process flow, accurate set up of references, manage user and user issues, create items/curriculum, monitor and track training records, manage training calendars and generate meaningful reports to ensure training regulatory and mandatory requirements are met. Support business areas with the distribution, assignment, tracking and reporting of regulatory bulletins using available business tools and platforms to meet business requirements/SLAs and increase efficiency, while ensuring full compliance with applicable regulations. Responsible for monitoring myLearning helpdesk and provide technical support to global system users in compliance with AskHR SLA.
- Analyse course enrolment and provide recommendations to relevant sections/disciplines to ensure
that course delivery and resources are optimized.
- Manage myLearning helpdesk daily to provide solutions to global system users within SLA
- Managing bulletins upload, revision and deactivation through available tools and applications
- Manage L&D facilities & training resources
- Monitor and deploy daily requests for training items creation, scheduling, classroom booking and reporting
- Monitor data input in the learning management system
- Design and implement data analysis tools to ensure the departments has access to accurate, and easily available records for training compliance
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in relevant areas such as business administration.
- Knowledge and experience with Learning Management system and associated applications
- Knowledge of data analytics tools and MS Office 365 applications
About Etihad Airways
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, was formed in 2003 and quickly went on to become one of the world’s leading airlines. From its home in Abu Dhabi, Etihad flies to passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Together with Etihad’s codeshare partners, Etihad’s network offers access to hundreds of international destinations. In recent years, Etihad has received numerous awards for its superior service and products, cargo offering, loyalty programme and more. Etihad is recognised as one of the world’s leading airlines in response to COVID-19 and was the first airline in the world to fully vaccinate its crew on board.
Etihad sees tackling the climate crisis as the most important issue of our time, and through strategic partnerships with major global aviation brands and OEMs, Etihad is relentless in its pursuit of industry decarbonisation.
To learn more, visit etihad.com
COVID-19 UPDATE: The health and safety of our communities—including our employees and our candidates remains our top priority. From a recruiting perspective we are continuing to identify people for roles with Etihad in anticipation we will be able to hire, however the process may take longer because we are using more virtual recruiting techniques, and start dates may be delayed because of guidance from the governments in the countries we operate in. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility, Stay safe and healthy.