Required Driver to Etihad Airways in UAE
To Apply for the job
2. Maintain accurate and on time delivery of all catering related services to customers as per specifications, standards and KPIs
3. Operate in a safe and controlled manner in a highly time critical environment adhering to all guidelines, SOPs, regulations and health and safety standards
4. Comply with all reasonable requests including loading and unloading duties when required
5. Ensure that you are not under the influence of any drugs or alcohol when on duty
6. Ensure grooming standards are adhered to when on duty
7. Actively seek to reduce the risk of accidents and incidents and report any non-conformances
- Higher secondary 10+2
- Full clean driving UAE Heavy Licence with good written and spoken English
- The minimum requirement would be two years working in a similar role.
COVID-19 UPDATE: The health and safety of our communities—including our employees and our candidates remains our top priority. From a recruiting perspective we are continuing to identify people for roles with Etihad in anticipation we will be able to hire, however the process may take longer because we are using more virtual recruiting techniques, and start dates may be delayed because of guidance from the governments in the countries we operate in. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility, Stay safe and healthy.
To see all jobs in uae