Jobs in bayut Properties for all nationalities in Dubai, UAE
For job seekers in the UAE, we publish for you the job advertisement of bayut real estate company, which was announced through its recruitment portal via its website on the internet about bayut real estate jobs, and we publish for you the details of the jobs and the link to apply for them as described in the official announcement of the company.
Jobs in bayut Properties
Bayut & dubizzle have the unique distinction of being iconic, homegrown brands with a strong presence across the seven emirates in the UAE. Connecting millions of users across the country, we are committed to delivering the best online search experience.
As part of EMPG, we are alongside some of the strongest classifieds brands in the market. With a collective strength of 10 brands, we have more than 200 million monthly users that trust in our dedication to providing them with the best platform for their needs.
As a Corporate Legal Secretary, you will be assisting and supporting the legal team in order to effectively provide legal assistance to the business.
In this role, you will:
- Research laws and judicial decisions and prepare notes on the same to ensure that all relevant information is available for consideration.
- Organize and maintain documents in a paper or electronic filing system.
- Use the Internet and computer software programs for searching legal literature. Use databases for retrieving, indexing and organizing reference materials.
- Provide administrative support to other members of the legal team such as helping with research,
- Gathering necessary documents and submitting paperwork to ensure that the team is able to work
- Maintain records of and take notes in required meetings
- Process important data by compiling, verifying and categorizing
- Coordinate diaries and travel commitments.
- Other duties may include scheduling appointments, answering calls and maintaining the legal research references.
- Bachelor’s Degree or specialized coursework related to the field.
- 5 years of experience working as an Executive assistant or Secretary.
- At Least 1 year experience within a law firm as an admin assistant or a personal
- Good understanding of legal concepts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong Communication skills (written and oral)
- Team Player
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Ability to grasp new concepts
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Enthusiastic and hard working with a positive attitude
- A fast paced, high performing team.
- Multicultural environment with over 50 different nationalities
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Annual Air Ticket Allowance
- Employee discounts at multiple vendors across the emirates
- Rewards & Recognitions
- Learning & Development
Jobs in Tanami Properties for all nationalities in Dubai, UAE
Jobs in Aldar Properties for all nationalities in Abu Dhabi, UAE
The application for the advertised jobs is available now and continues until the required number is sufficient, and you can apply for jobs via the following link https://www.bayut.com