Jobs at dubizzle For Real estate rental in Dubai, UAE
For job seekers in the UAE, we publish for you the job advertisement of dubizzle For Real estate rental company, which was announced through its recruitment portal via its website on the internet about dubizzle For Real estate rental Jobs, and we publish for you the details of the jobs and the link to apply for them as described in the official announcement of the company.
Jobs at dubizzle For Real estate rental
Graduate Software Engineer
Bayut & dubizzle – The Arab World’s only Homegrown Unicorn Business is now inviting applications for internships of 6 months duration within the Performance Marketing department.
This is a full time role where you will get the opportunity to work with world- class mentors in a fast paced & high performing work environment. Our open culture and the opportunity to make an impact are just a few of the reasons to build your career with dubizzle.
We are looking for a motivated Graduate Software Engineer to build robust and scalable software, help improve our code services and system architecture, participate in brainstorming sessions and supply ideas to our technology, algorithms and products, and work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and deliver results.
We want the highest levels of technical talent and programming skills, as well as a keen desire to deeply understand our products and services to push our technology forward. You’ll work alongside the best and the brightest engineering talent in the industry. As a core participant of your team, you’ll estimate engineering efforts, prioritize projects, plan implementations, and triage production issues.
You need to be dynamic, collaborative, and curious as we build new experiences, improve existing products, and develop distributed systems powering the world’s leading e-commerce websites at a scale few companies can match.
- 0-2 years experience in Software Engineering or related fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Must be a UAE National with a family book.
- Strong applied experience. You’ve built, broken, and rebuilt software applications
- Creative thinker who knows how to create real-world products
- You must be on student visa or on parent sponsorship.
- Analytical. Able to convert abstract concepts into viable products using CS fundamentals
- Resourceful. Have the ability to do a lot with a little. Be able to aggregate information from various places and build relationships with key partners to get the information you need
- Data Driven. Able to use data to frame out and solve problems
- Programming expertise. Be proficient at object oriented programming concepts, design patterns, and have working knowledge of SDLC(and different methodologies). Be comfortable with algorithms and data structures, such as dynamic array, linked list, stack, queue, binary search, binary search tree, hash map, depth first search, breadth first search, and merge sort.
- A go-getter. Seek new opportunities, don’t shy away from challenges, and bring energy and enthusiasm to the office every day.
- Be willing to handle the entire software development life cycle, end to end.
- Learn & Work with one of the best teams in the region and gain invaluable real experience.
- Progress in your career faster than you would anywhere else, if you have what it takes.
- Ability to contribute to a platform used by more than 5M users in UAE and other platforms in the region.
- Strengthen your resume and build your network.
- Opportunity to find a full time career with the region’s leading organization.
The method and link of applying for jobs:
The application for the advertised jobs is available now and continues until the required number is sufficient, and you can apply for jobs via the following link https://dubai.dubizzle.com