Jobs in Al Tayer Travel and Tourism in Dubai, UAE
For job seekers in the UAE, we publish for you the job advertisement of Al Tayer Travel and Tourism company, which was announced through its recruitment portal via its website on the internet about Al Tayer Travel and Tourism jobs, and we publish for you the details of the jobs and the link to apply for them as described in the official announcement of the company.
Jobs in Al Tayer Travel and Tourism
As a leader in luxury retail in the Middle East, Al Tayer Group’s retail division, Al Tayer Insignia, hosts a portfolio of some of the world’s best luxury brands in the fashion, jewellery, home and department store categories. Complementing its position in luxury retail, Al Tayer Insignia has also built new frontiers in lifestyle retail, representing leading brands in the Beauty, Home, Fashion and Hospitality sectors. Our brands include Bloomingdales, Harvey Nichols and Armani to name just a few!
About The Role
We are looking for an exceptional Sales Consultant (specialises in Fashion for Men, Women, Kids, Lingerie and swimwear) who will deliver excellent customer service through: Identifying customer needs, offering advice and demonstrating suitable products; building relationships with key customers and ensuring store standards are maintained in order to achieve sales targets and cultivate customer loyalty.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Welcome and greet every customer in a warm and friendly manner & demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Identify customer needs through asking questions; confidently recommend and demonstrate appropriate products; recommend link products at every sale opportunity; close the sale.
- Receive cash or payment in any authorized modes from customers, issue receipts/ bills against their purchase and provide professional cash point service.
- Handle customer complaints professionally and efficiently, in line with the company after sales policy, escalating to management if necessary.
- Demonstrate and maintain product knowledge, fashion trends, instore promotions at all times.
- Maintain personal grooming standards as advised by the Store Manager.
- Maintain clean and organized display, fitting rooms and stock areas.
- Check stock levels daily and inform of depleting stocks to the store manager in order to replenish and maintain optimum stock levels.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures including refund and exchange policy, security, health and safety policies etc.
- Recruit customers for the database, accurately entering their details on the POS system.
- Minimize exposure to stock loss through vigilance on sales floor and fitting room areas.
Al Tayer Travel and Tourism
- Minimum high school qualification
- 3 to 4 years retail sales or customer service experience
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good understanding of the luxury fashion industry (preferably specialised in Fashion for Men, Women, Kids, Lingerie and swimwear)
- Strong customer focus – prioritizing customer experience above everything else
The application for the advertised jobs is available now in Al Tayer Travel and Tourism and continues until the required number is sufficient, and you can apply for jobs via the following link https://www.altayer.com/