Jobs at The First Group Real estate in Abu Dhabi, UAE
For job seekers in the UAE, we publish for you the job advertisement of The First Group real estate company, which was announced through its recruitment portal via its website on the internet about The First Group real estate jobs, and we publish for you the details of the jobs and the link to apply for them as described in the official announcement of the company.
Jobs in The First Group Real Estate
The First Group Real Estate
- Ensures exceptional personalized service to our VIP-FCP (First Collection Person) guests.
- Reviews guest complaints and feedback to ensure that mistakes are changed after the first complaint. Finding solutions to issues alongside the Departmental Managers.
- Runs operational audits and checks on Front desk, housekeeping, F&B on service, time, quality and up selling monthly with feedback on how to train and gain consistency.
- Checks guests in and out, Handles and takes reservations, Handles guest’s special requests and customer complaints during shift when required.
- Works on a shift rotation to ensure all shifts are covered within the Hotel.
- Investigates and handles complaints, disturbances, emergencies, etc. during shift.
- Attends and contributes to daily meetings to maintain favourable working relationships among team players and promote maximum morale, productivity, and efficiency.
- Thinks outside of the box with regards to ‘wowing the guests’.
- Trains all relevant team players on the various online platforms, systems and equipment.
- Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
- Maintains strong working relationship with all departments to support property operations and goals and to expedite the resolution of any problems that may arise through the general operation of the property.
- Intervenes in any guest/team player situation as needed to ensure the integrity of the property is maintained, guest satisfaction is achieved, and team player well-being is preserved.
- Ensures that regular on-going communication is happening with team players to create awareness of TFC programs and communicate expectations, recognizes performance, and produces desired results.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for guest satisfaction and retention.
- Courtesy calls to new guest arrivals for loyalty members and VIP’s.
- Reviews personalised amenities for each guest based on the data that we have for each guest. All amenities to be a wow for the guests.
- Supports the operation in their peak periods. Breakfast time / check out time and heavy event periods.
- Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
- Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction and brand compliance.
- Brand audit to be conducted for front of house areas as requested by line manager.
- Runs Guest reviews meetings alongside the Front Office Manager to ensure that the action plans are completed and followed up during the month for immediately change.
- Reports trends and patterns of operations / brand concerns and improvements to Front Office Manager with regards to areas of concern/improvement.
- A key driver in the upselling program, a mentor and coach for the line team players.
- Works collaboratively with FOM in preparing the expenses budget, and ensures that there are measures in place to manage each expense in line with our budget through efficiency in operation.
- Ensures vacation, Public Holidays and lieu days are used to the needs of the business.
- Ensures that the payroll is submitted to HR on the agreed date.
Desired Skill & Expertise
- Excellent communications skills with Proficiency in speaking and writing Business English
- Team player with excellent planning & organizing skills
- Able to work flexible working hours with rotating shifts
- Pleasant personality with good problem-solving skills