Housekeeper & Cleaners Jobs in UAE 2022
Global Village Jobs in Down
Housekeeper & Cleaners Nour Arjaan by Rotana is currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Housekeeper you are responsible for the daily operation of the Housekeeping Department and guide and develop a committed multicultural team to ensure the impeccable Rotana standards are met in all areas. The role involves bringing all the knowledge and standards required to maintain and surpass the guests highest expectations and will include key responsibilities such as:
• Maintain all hotel guest rooms and public areas, plus the ‘heart of house’, ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness are met
• Establish standards and guidelines to ensure total guest satisfaction and team productivity in compliance with SOPs
• Supervise training of all housekeeping team members to ensure successful operation
• Measure, interpret and evaluate working standard of the department
• Create and maintain good working relationships within and with other departments
• Control all purchases for the department and be consistently aware of quality and cost
• Show by personal example a philosophy of work and conduct consistent with the professionalism expected
• Manage and control all operation equipment, linen and uniforms
• Set short and long term strategies for the department
Urgent requirements for cleaner who have Emirates id Salary AED 1700 For 10 hour Accommodation and transportation by company Food on the worker
Indian , Pakistani, Nepali , Srilankan and Bangladeshi only
Free Cleaner Jobs in UAE
Rosewood Abu Dhabi is looking for someone who has exceptional attention to detail to join our Housekeeping team. This role is responsible to clean guest rooms as assigned, ensuring the hotel’s established standards of cleanliness. Responsible for reporting any maintenance deficiencies and handling guest requests or complaints. Ensures the confidentiality and security of all guest rooms.
While at work, (and while on work premises) an associate shall:
- Take reasonable care of their own health and safety.
- Take reasonable care of the health and safety of a person and the workplace, that may be affected by their acts or omission at work;
- Cooperate with full compliance with the Hotel’s developed OSHMS policies, OSHMS procedures & operational works instruction in order to protect the health and safety of the people.
- Report to immediate supervisor any situation which they have reason to believe could present hazards and which they cannot themselves correct;
- Report all OSH incidents and work-related injuries; and
- Not intentionally or recklessly interfere with or misuse anything provided (e.g. Equipment & machineries, PPE, etc.) at the Hotel’s workplace in the interest of health, safety, welfare, or protection or management of the workplace.
- Participate in the conduct of OSH-related planning and implementation in order to achieve the Hotel’s OSH objectives, targets & program.
- Attend all training arranged by Hygiene, Health & Safety Manager such as OSH training, safety Induction, on the job training, toolbox talks, etc.
- Held accountable and committed whatever it takes to comply with the company’s OSHMS Policies, OSHMS Procedure, & Operational Works Instruction and any other relevant legislation applies within the organization.
- Held accountable to take care of his own health and safety, other people in the workplace that may be affected by their acts or omission at work.
- To report to his supervisor or respective Manager.
- Experience: Minimum one years’ experience in housekeeping in a luxury or ultra-luxury Hotel.
- Education: High school diploma.
- General Skills: Must be able to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy; prioritize, organize and follow-up; be a clear thinker, remaining calm and resolving problems using good judgment; follow directions thoroughly; understand a guest’s service needs; work cohesively with co-workers as part of a team; work with minimal supervision; maintain the confidentiality of guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Technical Skills: Knowledge of proper chemical handling procedures; familiarity with cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Language: Required to speak, read, and write English, with fluency in other languages preferred.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to exert physical effort, endure various physical movements throughout the work areas, reach up and down, remain stationary at times throughout work periods, and satisfactorily communicate with guests and co-workers to their understanding.
- Licenses & Certifications: None required.
Job Requirements Housekeeper & Cleaners
1. Cashier – 4200 AED
2. Salesman – 4400
3. Security Guard – 4500
4. Drivers – 3200
5. Store Keeper – 3200
6. Supervisor – 5000
7. Store Helper – 2900
8. Cleaner – 2800
Send your cv to the link Applying link