Urgently Required Cleaners and Kitchen Helpers!!!!!
Work location in Dubai
Salary 900 AED – 1300 AED
Visa + Accommodation + Food + Transport + Medical Insurance provided by Company Visa within 7 to 10 Days.
For more details Whatsapp 0542068389
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- cleaner: 1 year (Preferred)
Anyone willing to work a night shift ln Carrefour 7pm- 11pm 130AED
Assistant Server – Room Service
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach
The Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeriah Beach with its unparalleled location, fresh approach to luxury and legendary personalized service, has exceeded the high expectations in the ultra- competitive Dubai market. At Four Seasons we believe that our most important asset is our team of employees. The Four Seasons has a tremendous commitment to the development and training of all employees. We ensure that the best packages and finest management structure are in place to guarantee a stable environment in which development is second nature for our employees. Successful Four Seasons candidates will be offered once- in-a- lifetime opportunity rich in personal and professional growth.
Four Seasons Dubai at Jumeirah Beach includes five outlets options – from the beachfront Sea Fu restaurant to the rooftop Mercury Lounge, and it includes 237 Dubai luxury hotel rooms – including 49 suites – subtle Arabic design motifs blend with cool, contemporary style, featuring soft backgrounds of blue or green. Dubai is the second largest of the seven Emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates, Dubai is located on the southern shore of the Arabian Gulf. Has a Sub- tropical, arid climate.
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for since 1998.
- Server Assistant with the serving of food, set-up and clearing of china, glass, and silver from service as well as attend to guest needs and requests.
- Provide an expertly served dining experience conforming by clearing and resetting tables according to standards.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Can work efficiently and effectively in a fast paced demanding environment.
- Previous experience in a similar role within 5* luxury hotel/brand standalone restaurant.
What to Expect: You Will….
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career with global potential.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Be recognized for excellence.