UAE JOBS Required Housekeeping/Cleaner
Working environment is very good & employees are very happy in this company.
Rare Finds is a diverse collection of resorts celebrating the individuality and unique identity of a destination, with a distinct ability to captivate the imagination, and bring to the forefront the essence of a place.
Authentic and captivating, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort is a truly magical destination, where expertly curated itineraries and bespoke entertainment are the beating heart of our legendary desert-based destination. Part of our unique Rare Finds collection, the essence of Bab Al Shams joins our guests together to discover the most soulful experiences and humbling journeys, set against Dubai’s endless dunes and rich culture.
About The Role
Provides professional and personalized service to the guests in suites and public areas, ensuring at all times that guest requirements and needs are met promptly, by following the standard operating procedures.
Key Duties And Responsibilities
- Provides a courteous and professional service to internal and external customers at all times.
- Maintains a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Ensures cleanliness is maintained in assigned areas.
- Ensures a smooth operation and efficiency in assigned areas.
- Attends the daily briefing prior to starting of work
- Cleans assigned suites and bathrooms thoroughly up to the standards, making the necessary arrangement in guest rooms and replenish guest supplies.
- Attends to guests request courteously and promptly in the course of the day
- Checks all facilities such as furniture’s, fixtures, and report any damages or missing items to the Team Leader and the Coordinator for follow up.
- Ensures assigned floors including the corridors, back of the house areas, stairways and service pantries are kept in a safe and clean condition at all times.
- Reports any malfunction in suites or assigned areas to the engineering department via Housekeeping Coordinator.
- Reports any unusual incident, complaints, unauthorized persons in rooms and any sick or irregular behavior of guests to the Team Leader and the Coordinator.
- Ensures all equipment and trolleys on assigned floors are kept cleaned and are in good working order at all times.
- Ensures all lost and found items are handed over to the Housekeeping Coordinators office immediately.
- Ensures that the linen and other supplies trolleys are kept neatly arranged at all times.
- Ensures deep cleaning of rooms are carried out as per the schedules.
- Adheres to the hotel’s policy relating to the fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Responds to any changes in the Housekeeping function as dictated by the company, hotel or the industry.
- Collects the section keys and room reports from the security Office and returns them at the end of the shift.
- Attends the training and communication meetings as per the schedules and update the monthly training records.
- Updates the daily work sheets accurately.
- Records any extra items given to the rooms on the work sheet.
Skills, Experience & Educational Requirements
- Minimum Diploma in Hotel Management School
- Vocational certification in Hospitality School
- 2 Years’ experience in a 5 star hotel in a similar role
- Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
- Effective Communication
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving and decision making
- Customer focused
- Team work
- Interpersonal skills
Join a team that is warm, caring, connected and empowered to create truly unique experiences. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories.
Job Type: Full-time