We are looking to hire a hard-working and trustworthy housekeeping to perform various cleaning duties. To be a successful housemaid, you should be physically fit and able to work with minimal supervision. Ultimately, an outstanding maid should be able to multitask as well as demonstrate exceptional cleaning, communication, and time management skills.
- Keeping carpets and rugs clean and odor-free by shampooing, vacuuming, and applying deodorizers as needed.
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting, and vacuuming to remove dirt, debris, and dust from floors and other surfaces.
- Washing windows and walls as well as polishing woodwork as needed.
- Scrubbing toilets, showers, baths, and bathroom sinks as well as removing mildew build-up and mold from various surfaces.
- Wiping down kitchen appliances, equipment, and counters to remove dirt, grease, and grime.
- Regularly emptying wastebaskets and disposing of all rubbish.
- Washing, drying, and folding bedding and towels.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all cleaning tasks completed each day.
- Laundering clothing as required.
Requirements and Skills:
- High school degree.
- Proven cleaning experience in relevant field
- Sound knowledge of different cleaning methods.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills, knowledge of English language.
- Exceptional cleaning and customer service skills.
- Physically fit and detail-oriented.
Job Type: Full-time