UAE JOBS Required Family Chef to work in Dubai, United Arab Emirates for All Nationalities.
Your Role in Brief:
As a household chef you’ll be in charge of preparing meals for the employing family on a daily basis, you’ll be in charge of setting up a plan and ensuring that delicious meals are well cooked, prepared and presented.
What you’ll do:
- Cook for a family of 4 on a daily basis / 6 days per week
- Discuss with the family their meal preferences, specifications, allergies or dietary restrictions
- Shop for meal ingredients and additional needs
- Prepare meals in family’s kitchen in accordance with food health and safety regulations
- Ensure that meal preparation area is sanitized and well maintained
What you’ll Need:
- Formal culinary training is a must
- Previous experience in a similar role is valued
- Ability to use a wide variety of cooking tools and techniques
- Ability to create high-quality dishes from a variety of culinary traditions
- working days are 6 days/week
- working hours are 12 hours/day
- Cooking for a family of 4 members
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED5,000.00 – AED7,000.00 per month
- Are you currently in UAE ?
- English (Required)