UAE JOBS Required Female Cleaner to Work in Dubai, United Arab Emirates for All Nationalities.
- Responsible for all cleaning in and around residences, commercial, or office buildings.
- Cleans floors and rooms. including dust mopping, damp mopping, sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, picking up larger objects off the floor, and spot cleaning glass and windows.
- Cleans restrooms, including restocking dispensers, emptying trash, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures, cleaning mirrors, spot cleaning partition doors and walls, sweeping and mopping tile floors, and cleaning toilets and urinals.
- Vacuums, empties trash, and replaces liners.
- Sets up, stocks, and maintains cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Monitors and maintains sanitation and organization of assigned areas.
- Maintain the general cleanliness and maintenance of assigned area and site; to be attentive to details;
- Assists other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests.
- Performs additional duties as needed.
- Check the details below and if you’re okay with the package provided. Kindly apply with your updated CV.
- Able to use a variety of cleaning products and equipment.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Work Environment: Work schedule varies and may include working on holidays, as needed.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of work experience
- Organizing skills
- Good time management skills
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Attracted Commission
- Secure payment and job booking
- Transportation ( Designated location, Pick-up & drop off.) – Company provided
- Uniform – Company provided
- Terms & Condition Applied
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,500.00 – AED4,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- cleaner: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Preferred)