UAE JOBS Required part time house cleaner to work in Dubai, United Arab Emirates for All Nationalities.
part time house cleaner
We are looking to hire an attentive cleaner to join our team. In this position, you will be required to dust surfaces, vacuum and mop floors, and clean windows. The cleaner should also be able to remove stains from various surfaces.
To be successful as a cleaner, you should be able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period. Ultimately, a top-performing cleaner should be physically fit and able to perform with minimal supervision.
2 person needed in school cleaning Job salary 3400 accommodation and visa is provided
· Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
· Dusting ceilings, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
· Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, and sinks.
· Emptying trash cans.
· Washing and drying windows.
· Liaising with the line manager to ensure that you have sufficient cleaning products at all times.
· Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
· Informing the line manager of repairs that need to be done.
· Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
· Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
· Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
· Make adjustments and minor repairs
· Stock and maintain supply rooms
· Cooperate with the rest of the staff
· Follow all health and safety regulations
· Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities
· Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED1,000.00 – AED1,300.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- cleaner: 1 year (Preferred)