UAE JOBS Required Nanny for VIP Family 18k-20k to work in Dubai, United Arab Emirates for All Nationalities.
Nanny for VIP Family 18k-20k
The duties of Nanny may include:
· Taking exceptional care of child (feeding, bathing, changing, dressing, etc.).
· Waking up and putting the child to sleep or scheduling nap times.
· Tidying the child’s area (room, wardrobe, eating station, toys, etc.).
· Sterilizing a child’s belongings (personal things, toys, etc.).
· Playing with and making sure that the child is motivated.
· Preparing nutritionally age-appropriate meals.
· Implementing good sleeping habits for the child.
· Taking care of the child’s laundry.
· Preparing and scheduling a child’s day (daily walks, play groups, etc.).
· Organizing creative and educational activities based on the child’s age (drawing, crafting, puppet games, etc.).
· Keeping a diary for appointments (doctor, dentist, nursery, play dates).
· Taking the child to and from school, appointments, or places.
· Ensuring the child’s safety during indoor and outdoor activities.
Most required attributes of a Nanny we are looking for are:
· Passionate and genuinely love the company of children, with a high level of patience and extensive understanding of child development.
· Knowledgeable, open-minded, and articulate in speaking that can boost the self-confidence and academic interest of the children.
· Very competent in tailoring activities that encompasses each child’s interests, developmental abilities, and personality.
· Reliable, trustworthy, and able to discipline the children according to the family’s preferred parenting style.
· Able to communicate effectively with both the children and parents which requires a high level of emotional intelligence.
· With problem-solving skills to be able to successfully deal with everyday issues that inevitably occur.
· Self-reliant in corresponding to school for proper curriculum, teaching methodology, curricular activities, and homework of the children.
Benefits being offered to the selected applicant:
· Free accommodation (In-house), food, and transportation (work related).
· Medical benefits outlined in the medical insurance policy in the office.
· Annual leave with 30 calendar days per annum, subject to management discretion and operational requirements.
· Return ticket (Economy Class) from Abu Dhabi to her country of origin, once in every year.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED18,000.00 – AED20,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Nanny for VIP Family: 9 years (Required)