UAE JOBS Required Housekeeping Manager to Work in Dubai, United Arab Emirates for All Nationalities.
Urgently looking for Housekeeping Manager – Arabic speakers (Hotel Experience is a must)
- supervising room attendants and cleaning staff, checking that rooms are cleaned to a high standard
- drawing up a shift rota for staff
- hiring and training new employees
- stocktaking and ordering cleaning equipment, linen and room supplies
- checking for faults or damage and arranging repairs and routine maintenance work
- managing budgets and controlling costs
- making sure staff work to health and safety rules
- helping room attendants clean rooms during busy times
- Assigning housekeeping tasks to staff and inspecting work to ensure that the prescribed standards of cleanliness are met.
- Scheduling staff shifts and organizing replacements as required.
- Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor housekeeping service.
- Providing training to the housekeeping staff.
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed.
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed.
- Screening housekeeping applicants and recommending promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Performing various cleaning duties in instances of staff shortages.
- Driving license is a bonus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED7,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- arabic (Preferred)
Cleaner + Helper For Office Male/ Female