UAE JOBS Required Housekeeper (Live out) to Work in Dubai, United Arab Emirates for All Nationalities.
Housekeeper (Live out)
- Role: Live out Maid
- Work Schedule: Monday to Saturday, 9 hours per day
- Work Location: Palm Jumeirah, Dubai
- Salary: AED 4,000 but can go up depending on skills and experience.
Looking for Nanny/Maid, Main responsibility to look after 2 years of daughter. the requirements are: Monday- Saturday, one day off on Sunday. 8am- 7pm Someone who is active with kids Salary: 3300 Dirham
Qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years working of experience as a Maid in Dubai.
- Able to work on Sunday (twice a month only), compensated by AED 250.00 each.
- Professional cleaning and housekeeping experience.
- Ability to work independently and remain motivated.
- Customer service oriented.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Can understand and speak basic English.
We will provide:
– VISA (AED 8,000/year)
– Food Allowance: AED 1,000/month
– Accommodation Allowance: AED 1,000/AED
– Exit salary – in accordance with UAE law.
Duties and responsibilities:
- In charge of cleaning which include sweeping, vacuuming, mopping the villa.
- Keeping the bathrooms clean all time.
- Handle the laundry.
- Replace bedding & towel & making bed.
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, shower/bathtub, countertype & sinks in bathroom.
- Sorting, washing loading and unloading laundry. Sort and
- fold, put away clean laundry.
- Ironing if needed.
- Empty and clean trash.
- Assist cook whenever needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,000.00 – AED5,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dubai: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- housekeeper: 2 years (Preferred)